Help for homebuyers – BoKlok’s new summer incentive could help purchasers get on the ladder
BoKlok has launched a new mortgage holiday, to assist would-be purchasers by alleviating their monthly mortgage payments for the first year.
Through a new summer campaign, purchasers reserving a BoKlok home between 1stJune and 1st September 2023, could save up to £20,000 with BoKlok’s mortgage holiday incentive. Purchasers can take advantage of no monthly mortgage payments for the first year, leaving them with more money in their pocket to spend on a holiday, furnishing their new home – or whatever they choose!
For a limited time only, purchasers can also reserve a new BoKlok home with just a £99 reservation fee. Purchasers are urged to speak with their BoKlok sales advisor to find out more.
Home buyer event
BoKlok will be hosting a home buyer event at its BoKlok by the Park development in Littlehampton on Saturday 24th June, 10am – 5pm. Purchasers are invited to come along, view the show homes, find out more about the new mortgage holiday scheme, and explore the full range of incentives available to assist with the purchase of a new BoKlok home.
There will also be free mortgage advice available on the day, with specialist, independent new homes mortgage advisors the New Homes Mortgage Helpline, who will be on hand to answer questions such as:
- Can I afford to buy a new home?
- Could it be cheaper to buy than rent?
- Can I access the new 100% mortgages on the market?
- What would my monthly mortgage repayments look like?
The mortgage holiday is the latest incentive to be added to BoKlok’s range of ‘helping you move’ tools. From Mortgage Assist and Deposit Match, which aim to support first time buyers onto the property ladder to Assisted Move, designed to help buyers to sell their exiting property, BoKlok offers a suite of incentives, which can be tailor-made to meet a buyers’ individual needs.
Emma Plumridge, Sales and Marketing Director, BoKlok UK said:
- Our mortgage holiday incentive is specifically designed to assist purchasers with those upfront costs, when you first move into a new home. We have created a suite of tools designed to assist purchasers looking to reserve a new home, whether they are a first time buyer, or have an existing property to sell. Many people might be thinking that they just can’t afford to make that move out of the rental market, or that their existing home will be difficult to sell, but we are here to help. I would really encourage anyone thinking about buying a new home in Littlehampton or Worthing to get in touch. Come along to our sales event or reach out to our friendly sales team and take the opportunity to explore all of the options available to you.
BoKlok is currently selling at both BoKlok by the Park in Littlehampton, a new collection of two and three-bedroom family homes next to Rosemead Park, and BoKlok on the Lake in Worthing, a collection of sustainable, one and two-bedroom apartments in West Durrington.
The mortgage holiday incentive is available on selected developments and plots only, subject to status and availability. The £20,000 saving is based on purchasing a BoKlok home priced at £400,000. The full mortgage holiday amount will be deducted from the buyer’s completion statement, leaving them this lump sum in their bank account after completion. They can then use this money against their monthly mortgage repayments (or however they choose). Full terms and conditions are available on the website: The mortgage holiday